ffmpeg-2.2-patchffmpeg-2.2 patch for relocation R_X86_64_PC32 against symbol error when compile in x64-bit
Patch Link:Download: V1.0
ffmpeg/libavcodec/libavcodec.a(xx_yyyy.o): relocation R_X86_64_PC32 against symbol `ff_xx_yy_zz_qq' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC /usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
- Copy the downloaded patch to your FFmpeg-n2.2 folder.
- Test the patch compatibility with your ffmpeg source by --
giving this command inside your ffmpeg source folder.
patch --dry-run -p1 -i ffmpeg-2.2.patch
- If the test returns no fail patch file then you are good to patch.
- Now patch by following command --
- Now enjoy linking with your any other project library !!