1. First create an account on code.google.com
It then generate username and password.
2. Then install git for windows.
3. Now in git bash (command line) go to the folder in which local folder your project is in.
4. Give command for clone (SVN CHECKOUT)
git clone https://firstname.lastname@example.org/p/Project_Name/
git clone https://code.google.com/p/Project_Name/
5. First initialization of repo
6. Now add the file you need to upload.
git add *.java
git add *.txt
git add *.c
git add *.cpp
7. Now commit these code.
*there are types on commit.So read it in http://git-scm.com
8. Add the remote origin
git remote add origin https://code.google.com/p/you-project-name
9. Finally, Push the code to google code
git push orgin --all
It will then ask for username and password.
Give that which we have at the registration to code.google.com
And now everything is done.